Robotic Welder – 1st Shift (Full-time)
Uses robotic welder to weld heavy duty lift axles and suspension system components according to specifications. Specific duties include:
- Assemble and tack-weld according to technical drawings using acceptable robotic welding technique
- Set up, adjust, feed/operate robotic welding equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment as required
- Perform daily cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Visually inspect weld quality
- Safely operate material handling equipment including hoist, crane and forklift
- Maintain and complete all production tracking documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4-day work week (Mon-Thur 6:30a – 5:00p)
2-3 years robotic weld experience including set up and troubleshooting of equipment. Excellent attendance and safety record required. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Welders – 1st Shift (Full and Part-time positions):
Our Welders are responsible for the welding and assembly of heavy duty lift axles and suspension systems. Must have excellent attendance and safety record, ability to lift up to 50 lbs., accurately read tape measure and blue prints as well as pass weld qualification test. Full-time regular work hours M-F 6:30a – 3:00p with overtime as needed. Part-time positions have flexible work hours including some evening hours available. Starting pay for experienced welders is $19.25 per hour.
Assemblers – 1st Shift (Full-time)
Our Assemblers are responsible for the assembly of heavy-duty lift axles and suspension systems using hand and power tools. Regular work hours M-F 6:30a – 3:00p with overtime as needed. Starting rate is $16.25 per hour.
Silent Drive by Dexter offers excellent benefit package including three medical plans, two dental plans, and vision benefits along with company-paid life insurance, short term disability, 11 paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match and safe harbor contribution as well as a host of other voluntary benefits.